Saturday, September 9, 2023

 Today was the Men of DeMatha cookout for all the dads, stags, grandfathers, uncles and any other male figures in the stag universe. It was a beautiful but warm day and perfect for a bbq!

Untitled

Untitled

I was lucky enough to have my Dad, PopPop and Papi there to celebrate with me and hang out on campus!

Untitled

While Daddy and Kai were at the cookout, Mama and I took Jax to his soccer game at the Soccer Plex. It was a beautiful day and really nice in the shade. 

Untitled

It was very hot in the sun and we took lots of water breaks but we still played really well. 

Untitled

Sadly we didn't win but we tried our hardest and we'll try even harder next game. At least we had fun in our first game of the season!

Untitled

Untitled

And Mama promised us McDonald's on the way home so it was worth it!

Untitled

Later all of my buddies came over for a hang out and sleepover. Conall, Liam, Albert, me, Jax and Finn all played games and ran around all night long. It was so much fun and so many laughs...it was a perfect Saturday night!

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment