Wednesday, December 27, 2023

 This morning Mama made me go to the doctor to check on a cough I've had for a couple of weeks. thankfully everything is fine and my lungs sound fine. Unfortunately I got roped into getting my flu shot! I was not happy about that even though it took all of 3 seconds and didn't even hurt...

                                     Untitled 

And before we knew it we were on our way to the beach HOORAY! And we decided on Kirby's for dinner. We love our Kirby's Pub!

  Untitled 

And we got to break out Finn's new poker set at the table! Daddy is teaching us all how to play!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

Then we went back to the house and got comfy cozy in our Snuggies! 

                                     Untitled 

And I started up on my UP Lego set that I got for Christmas while we all hung out and snuggled up!

                                           Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment