Tuesday, December 19, 2023

 Tonight was Lessons and Carols at St. B's. My class went first with the first song. Luckily Daddy and Mama were sitting on the side where they could see me playing the drums for my class's performance!

Untitled

                                        Untitled

Untitled

And Daddy and Mama happened to be sitting on the side where my class was! So we got to see them too!

                                      Untitled

And I got to spend my first Lessons and Carols as a visitor and a high schooler! It was nice not having to perform and just getting to sit with Daddy and Mama and observe!

Untitled

Untitled

Then it was my class's turn to perform. It was a nice night and everyone enjoyed the songs and bible lessons. 

Untitled

                                      Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment