Sunday, December 10, 2023

This morning me and my buddies got up, had breakfast and played some games before everyone had to go home. 

Untitled 

Then it was off to Nana and Papi's for our annual Christmas cookie baking and decorating day! Hooray!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

We had so much fun making cookies together!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

And hanging with our cute little cousins!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

And decorating cookies!! We can't wait for the eating part!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

Mama was impressed with our skills! They did come out pretty nicely!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

When we got home I got to show Daddy and Mama my Danny DeVito gnome project. They think I'm nuts but my teacher thinks I'm brilliant and so creative!

  Untitled 

  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment