Wednesday, April 3, 2013

This morning Mommy had an appointment so Daddy was home with us and then Papi came to relieve him. We were so excited to see Papi that we didn't even notice when Daddy left! We got to eat some snacks and color with markers and play with cars and run around the house like crazy little monkey! It was so much fun playing with Papi. Then Mommy came home and we were such good boys for Papi that she took us to the bakery to pick out a special treat!! I had a sprinkle donut and Kai had a coconut donut...and a chocolate chip, M&M cookie!! It was nice out in the sunshine so we got to sit on our front steps and eat our treats. It sure was fun.

IMG-20130403-00659

               IMG-20130403-00662

While Finn took a nap Mommy and I did some playing. We put together 3 puzzles. Mama says that I'm a puzzle wiz! Then we played with my block buddies and I put together some shapes from the cards. When Daddy got home I got to go to my friend Aidan's house and play for a little while before we had to come home to make dinner. It was a pretty good day!

               IMG-20130403-00663


No comments:

Post a Comment