Monday, April 29, 2013

Today was a rainy, yucky day outside, but Mommy was prepared with lots of activities for us so that we could stay home and out of the lousy weather! After breakfast we gathered all of our supplies and we made home made bird feeders! I made a heart and an umbrella and a couple of other shapes. Kai made a car and a shamrock and a couple of other shapes too. We had to leave them to dry but we can't wait to tie them up outside tomorrow when it stops raining so we can watch the birds eat the seeds from our window!!

IMG_5022

IMG_5023

IMG_5025

While Finn was taking a nap Mommy and I made a peach bunt cake. It was so much fun. I got to start and stop the mixer. I got to add the eggs and the flour and most importantly, I got to taste the batter to make sure it would taste good once we baked it. I approved!!!! After dinner we got to have some cake and it was mighty good! Then Finn and I did some puzzles before it was finally bed time. It sure was a fun, rainy day at home!

IMG_5026

IMG_5027

IMG_5028

IMG_5030


No comments:

Post a Comment