Saturday, April 27, 2013

Today was another gorgeous, Spring day! In the morning we got ready and headed out to meet our friends Pearl, Miss Lara, Leighton and Miss Lauren at the YMCA's Family Fitness Day! We got to jump in a bounce house and pet animals. They had face painting and a fire truck we could explore. Then we played in the park for a little while. We were having so much fun. Then Daddy said we should go out to lunch, so that's what we did! We headed to Rio Grande and had a yummy meal with our friends. And we had so much fun!

IMG_4978

               IMG_4979

IMG_4980

IMG_4981

IMG_4983

IMG_4986

IMG_4987

IMG_4988

IMG_4991

IMG_4994

After nap time we headed to Aidan and Rowan's house to play with water balloons. I was cranky because Mommy said I woke up on the wrong side of the crib. I am also not digging this Rowan kid always hugging my Mommy. I am a little jealous and Mommy doesn't know what I'm going to do when our baby brother comes along...But then we went home, had dinner and then Daddy took us on an adventure to get Italian ice at Rita's!! It was super yummy and a great end to our Saturday!

IMG_4996


No comments:

Post a Comment