Thursday, April 4, 2013

Today was a pretty yucky day. I spent almost the entire time in this very spot on the family room floor in and out of sleep and whining...I did manage to have some Gatorade and some Tylenol to make my fever go away. Then at about 3pm I finally snapped out of it. I was back to running around with Kai, playing with cars and dinosaurs and then scarfing down my dinner. I hope that was the end of that!

               IMG-20130404-00666

Today was a very quiet day around our house. I'm glad it was cold outside because we didn't make it out once. Thankfully Finn slept on the floor so Mommy could play with me. We did blocks and puzzles and watercolor painting. We ate lunch and watched a little TV. The best part was that Mommy let me stay in my pajamas all day!!

               IMG-20130404-00671

No comments:

Post a Comment