Monday, September 23, 2013

It was a busy morning. Daddy was home today so he stayed home with baby Jax while Mama and I took Kai to school. After we dropped Kai off, Mama and I went to have the oil changed in the car. Then we went to the shoe store to buy Kai and I a new pair of sneakers, much to my dismay. If I had my way I'd wear my sandals every day but Mama says that the time is coming for me to have to cover up my little piggies so they don't get cold...

0923130911

0923131710

Daddy and Finn went to pick Kai up from school. They went to 7-11 and got Slurpee's. I can't wait until I can go get fun things with them! We got to play outside, then our TaTa Orly surprised us with a visit. it was nice to see her! And it was especially nice to have our Daddy home with us all day!!

              photo 1-3

0923131628



No comments:

Post a Comment