Tuesday, September 17, 2013

This morning our Grandma came over to play with us! It was a little chilly for me but we got to hang outside for a little while. My brothers played in the dirt under the front porch. Then they had some snacks. Then Kai and I played with the iPad while Finn took a nap.

IMG_7636

IMG_7639

IMG_7640

0917131410a

0917131411a

0917131411c

After nap time we headed outside to play. We helped Mama make a gas pump for our cars earlier in the day so we needed to test it out on all of our vehicles. It was so much fun. Then our Auntie Nay Nay came by to surprise us!! Then Finn and I were surprised when a little doggie came running into our yard. Lucy was very happy but that little dog sure was yappy! We were chasing each other all around. It was great...until Mama said we had to take the dog back to it's home. Finn and I want Mommy and Daddy to get us one of those little doggies but they said we have to ask Lucy. Somehow I think Lucy might be okay with it!

IMG_7641

IMG_7646

IMG_7642

IMG_7643

IMG_7645

IMG_7647

When Daddy got home he played with us while Mama went to get dinner together. Daddy was helping Finn and I learn how to hold the baseball bat and swing at the ball. I had to put my Nat's hat on to play. "I am a Nats"! I did really well. So did Finn. Daddy said that we're his little Brice Harpers! Woo hoo!!

IMG_7651

IMG_7652


No comments:

Post a Comment