Thursday, September 12, 2013

Today Mama took Finn and I to the movies to see "Planes"!! It was so much fun. She brought us snacks and juice boxes and the movie was great. We were also the only people in the theater so we got to run around and make as much noise as we wanted. When we came out of the movies it was raining outside so we got all wet walking to the car. We loved it!

IMG_7631

               0912131236a

              0912131236b

While my brothers were at the movies, I got to hang at home with Grandma. She was so nice and comfy and I took a nice, long nap right in her arms. It was the perfect place for me!

              0912131526

I was so lucky because when I woke up from my nap MeMaw and PopPop were here to visit us. They stayed at our house for dinner and we got to play and run around. I love it when they visit me. I am not breathing so well so Mommy and Daddy said it was time to do some breathing treatments. I really hate them and I put up a big fight but in the end, Daddy, MeMaw, Mommy, a lollipop and some Tom and Jerry helped the situation!

               0912131938a


No comments:

Post a Comment