Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Today was my first day back to school and I was SO excited!! I woke up early and I was super sad when Mama told me that school didn't open for hours...When we did finally get there, my school was so crowded with all the kids coming back to school and parents and siblings dropping them off. I got to see a lot of my old friends in my new class room. I like my new teachers and my new room!

              photo-203

IMG_7490

IMG_7493

              IMG_7496

I was sad when we dropped Kai off at school today because I am going to miss him while he's gone. I ate my lunch alone at home today but Mommy played with me. When we went back to pick Kai up I was so excited to see him! Then Mommy let he and I play out in the courtyard for a little while. Kai got to see some of his buddies from last year that aren't in his class this year. When we got home Kai and I played outside, ran around and had fruit and snacks outside while Jax slept.

IMG_7494

IMG_7498

IMG_7499

IMG_7500

IMG_7501

IMG_7502

IMG_7503

For dinner our family went to Joni, Bobby and the girl's house. It is a Jewish holiday and we were invited over to celebrate with them. It was fun to see the doggies and our family. Finn didn't take a nap today and he was a real monster all day. But, he did fall asleep in the car and then stayed asleep our whole visit to our cousins house...Kai got to play with some kids and then they got to take a ride in cousin Bobby's electric car. Kai said it was like a rocket ship car. He wants Mommy to buy one!

IMG_7504

IMG_7505

IMG_7506

IMG_7507

               photo-204

IMG_7508

              photo-205

Of course, I woke up just as we were getting in the car to go home. At least I was in a good mood. But then I had to eat dinner at 9:30 at night because I was starving! I guess that's what happens when you sleep through dinner...

IMG_7509


No comments:

Post a Comment