Saturday, December 28, 2013

This morning Kai and I got to watch a new Spider Man show that Mama downloaded for us on tv. It was so cool, we loved it!



Then Nana, Papi and Grand Papi came over for our weekly Dunkin Donuts breakfast visit. Even though I don't get to actually have any of the delicious, sugary snacks, at least I get to visit with everyone! And I sure had a nice time seeing them!











After our visit, Finn and I spent the remainder of the afternoon outside playing since it was so nice and sunny outside. Our friend Dae came over to play with us and Mama set up our automatic baseball pitcher for Finn and I to practice our batting. It sure was fun. The weather was so nice that we even got to eat our lunch outside.







Later, after naps, Daddy and Mama took us out for a pizza dinner. It was so much fun. We even got to see the pizza man kneading the dough and tossing the pizza into the air before he topped it and cooked it. Then we went to Baskin Robins for dessert. It was YUMMY, and we even got to see some firemen and their firetruck parked outside! It was a great day and an even better evening!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment