Thursday, December 5, 2013

Today we stayed home and Mama cleaned out our whole playroom and playroom closet and all of our toys and games. She organized things and moved lots of toys up to our room and she even threw lots of stuff out. Finn and I helped out a lot! We kept discovering all of the toys that we never play with and kept taking them out. Mama didn't like that very much...
1205130834a

IMG_9499

IMG_9500

Today Mama made me some apples to go with my cereal. I loved it. I hope she feeds me that again because it sure was yummy! Later my brothers got to go outside to play with their friends Pearl, Aidan and Rowan. It was so warm out and they got to run around and have lots of fun. I got to watch them!

IMG_9497

IMG_9498

When Daddy got home we hung out in our rooms so we could show Daddy all the cleaning we did and all the old toys we discovered. I played the drums and Kai played some other instruments that now live in my room. Even Jax and Lucy got to play with some of the toys that are upstairs now. It was a great day of "Winter" cleaning!

               photo 4-6

               photo 1-13

               photo 3-5

              photo 1-11

               photo 3-6

              photo 2-4

              photo 1-12


No comments:

Post a Comment