Friday, December 27, 2013

This morning we were so sad because Daddy had to go to work but he promised that it wouldn't be for long! So, we packed up and headed to Ta Ta Orly's house for a visit. Our cousins were there and Ema was there and Grandma was there. We had tons of fun. Ta Ta Orly and the kids gave my brothers and I some really nice new gifts! My brothers played with blocks and showed the big kids some of their Christmas gifts, like Kai's Angry Birds Telepods. Then they played a little hide and seek. I don't think my brothers were very good hiders today...We put Grandma in a giant bird cage and ate lunch and just had lots of fun. It was a great day.























                





Later Daddy helped me put together some legos and played with me. Finn got to eat a pear and then he decided to scoot himself all the way in a corner behind the couch. That is one crazy baby! Then Finn and I got to watch The Polar Express movie. It was a great, much needed Friday night at home!





             

               

               


No comments:

Post a Comment