Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Today Mama was a little sleepy because our little Jax is a snotty mess and he kept Daddy and Mama up half the night. We decided that we'd stay home today. We helped Mama put snow flakes up in the windows to welcome winter and to get ready for Christmas.

IMG_9460

IMG_9461

IMG_9463

I got to play out on the front porch for a little while today because it was sunny and not too cold, even though I am wheezing and back on nebulizer treatments. Mama didn't want me out there too long. Then Mama helped Kai and I write our Christmas lists to Santa Clause. We put them in their envelopes and put stamps on them, then we took them out to Miss Kim, the mail lady, when she came to our neighborhood. I hope she gets those letters to Santa safe and sound!

IMG_9464

IMG_9467

IMG_9468

IMG_9469

IMG_9471

IMG_9474

               1203131909

No comments:

Post a Comment