Monday, September 29, 2014

This morning we got to hang around with Mama for a while after she tool Kai to school. She loves it when we jump all over her! Then, Daddy was off work and he took Jax and I to MeMa and PopPop's house. We missed them while they were in Duck so we were so happy to play at their house for a little while.

IMG_1073

IMG_1075

              photo 1-81

              photo 2-66

photo 3-47

photo 4-19

After school today Finn and I got to go to my friend Cooper's house to play. It was rainy and wet outside so we didn't get to play outside but we did get to play in his house. And Cooper has more Lego's than I think I've ever seen in my life. He also has lots and lots of toys in his basement. We had a lot of fun. We can't wait to play with him again soon!

IMG_1076

IMG_1077

IMG_1078



No comments:

Post a Comment