Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Today Kai and Finn went to school. I just didn't know what to do with myself without them. Mama and I went to Target and Staples to find some supplies that Kai needs for school. It was nice to hang out just me and Mama!

               IMG_0516

IMG_0518

When Mama and Jax picked me up from school I was so happy to see them! I told them what a fun day I had at school. I got to eat a snack, play outside in the sandbox, read a book called "Pete The Cat, I love my white shoes", play with blocks and dinosaurs and legos and play doh. Mama asked me why I'm sad in the morning when we go to school but I told her, "oh mama, I just get happy after and school is really really fun".  When we got home Jax and I got to eat lunch together. It was deelish and we ate it all up! Then I got to work on my work book. Mama said I did a really great job.

IMG_0521

IMG_0523

IMG_0524

When I got home Jax, Finn and I got to have popcorn for a snack. Jax thinks he's a big boy and will only sit at the counter with us now. Mama said it's driving her crazy. Then Mama took us to the library. We got lots of cool new books, Mama even found me another Lego Ideas book to check out. We played with legos and puzzles and friends. Then we came home and it was Taco Tuesday!! We LOVE Taco Tuesday. Then Finn and I did our homework. I had to practice writing my letters and cut pictures that start with the letter A out of magazines. Then we took a bath together. I used the bathroom while Finn finished up his bath so we could have a "private talk". Mama wasn't allowed in because we were talking about our game...Having brothers is a great thing!

IMG_0525

IMG_0526

IMG_0527

IMG_0528

IMG_0529

IMG_0530

IMG_0532

IMG_0533

IMG_0534

IMG_0535

IMG_0536


No comments:

Post a Comment