Thursday, September 11, 2014

This morning when Mama dropped me off at school I showed off my under the sea art work. Mama really loves it and I think it's really nice!

               IMG_0197

               IMG_0198

Later Mama and I went to take Finn to school. He was not happy and said that he didn't want to go to school. He was crying and that made Mama and I sad but we knew he would have a fun time once we left. So, off we went. Mama and I went to Down Town Silver Spring to walk around for a little while. Then I helped Mama pick out some eye shadow at Ulta. Then we came home and I got the whole couch to myself while I watched Mickey Mouse. It was a nice morning.

IMG_0199

               IMG_0200

IMG_0201

IMG_0202

When Mama and Jax came to get me from school I was really happy to see them and I had a great day at school!! It "really, really fun" today! We got to make magic paintings where our names appear when we paint on the paper. Mama loved it. We played with foam blocks and vehicles. We went to a little church, Mama said it's called the Chapel. We got to play outside and we had chips for a snack. YUM! We read a book called "Bark George". It was awesome. I can't wait to go back...until next time I go back!

IMG_0205

IMG_0206

IMG_0207

Today I got to bring Emma the butterfly, our class mascot, home with me! Finn and I shared our lollipops with her. Mama had to go to her VIRTUS training class but after dinner Daddy took Finn, Jax and I to MeMa and PopPop's house. We had so much fun playing and running around. We had ice cream and outdoor showers. We read books and we even found my missing Lego Ideas Book!!! My prayers have been answered. And now I can return it to the library instead of having to pay for it! It was a great Thursday!

IMG_0208

IMG_0209

              photo 2-61

               IMG951406

               photo 1-76

               photo 2-62

               photo 3-44

photo 1-77

              photo 2-63


No comments:

Post a Comment