Thursday, November 6, 2014

This morning, after dropping Finn off at school, Mama and I headed to Wheaton Mall to get some things. I was such a good boy! Then on the way out Mama asked the guys at the Vans store what happened to the Storm Trooper display that they used to have out and the guy disappeared into the back room and came back with two huge Storm Troopers for us to take home. I was so excited to share the back of the car with them and we know that Kai and Finn are going to love them! 

                1106141032

                1106141035

After the mall we decided to go to Safeway for a few things. As soon as we got inside a lady told us that we had to leave because there was a fire in the store. As soon as we got back down to our car in the parking garage the fire alarms went off and the fire trucks showed up. It was shaping up to be quite an eventful day! So, we headed to the Safeway in down town Silver Spring instead. I'm happy to report there were no fires there.

                1106141042

1106141042b

1106141042d

1106141044a

IMG_2302

When I got home from school today I got to see the Storm Troopers that Mama got us today. Finn and I loved them. They are SO COOL! And SO BIG! We are going to be playing some serious Star Wars around here.

                 IMG_2303

                 IMG_2304

                IMG_2305


No comments:

Post a Comment