Monday, November 17, 2014

Today was a rainy, chilly day. But we decided to go out anyway! We had to run to the craft store for something Mama forgot on our last trip. Mama said I looked so handsome in my rain gear but I told her, "Mama! I'm not a rein deer! And what does handsome mean?" Once Mama explained it I got it. At Michael's they had a Kinetic Sand display where you could play with it. I was so happy and Mama was happy to be able to check it out. Mama said it felt like brown sugar and she prefers play dough. I liked it a lot! 

IMG_2618

IMG_2619

IMG_2620

IMG_2621

After school today my friend Samuel came over to play. I was so happy that he came over. We played Lego's, we are popcorn, we watched a show, we played chess, we played indoor soccer and ran around. We had a great time. Next time Samuel said he wants me to come to his house. I can't wait!

IMG_2622

IMG_2624

IMG_2625

IMG_2626

For dinner we got to have breakfast!! Kai and I got to help Mama make blueberry muffins. Then I got to do some painting with a paint book that Mama bought me from the craft store's $1 section. I did a great job!

IMG_2627

IMG_2628



No comments:

Post a Comment