Sunday, November 30, 2014

Today was a busy, busy day. So busy that Mama didn't have time to take any pictures! In the morning Mama, Kai and Finn went to church. Daddy, Lucy and I walked and met them there when they were done. When we came home my brothers and I had some breakfast then we went outside to start the chores. Mama raked all the leaves out of the beds and cut back all of our bushes while my brothers and I played. And fought over every toy we own. Then my brother Kai went to play with his friend Aidan. While he was there we played and helped Daddy put the ornaments and lights up outside our house. Then I took a nap and Mama went to run errands to get some last minute things we needed for our chores, like lawn bags! When I woke up from my nap my brother Kai still wasn't home! So Daddy and I went to get him. He had fun playing with his friend all day! Then we had some yummy dinner and Mama set up a special Christmas tree just for my brothers in their room. Our house isn't finished yet but it sure is looking nice and festive so far!


IMG_3203

IMG_3202

IMG_3201

IMG_3206

IMG_3205

IMG_3204


No comments:

Post a Comment