Friday, November 14, 2014

Tonight was Family Bingo Night at my school and Mama and I had a date! When we got there I ran around with lots of friends from school. Then we checked out the prize table. It was looking good! Then we sat down with our drinks and our pizza and got ready to play some BINGO!! On the second game in I WON!!! I actually got Bingo and got to pick a prize. I got a Lego man. I was sitting with my friend Dalton and his family and my friend Samuel and his family. We were having so much fun and I was hoping that one of them would win but they didn't. I also wanted to win again so that I could get a prize for Finn but I didn't get lucky again. That's okay, now I want to go play Bingo again!!

IMG_2532

IMG_2533

IMG_2534

IMG_2535

IMG_2536

IMG_2537

IMG_2538

While Mama and Kai were out our MeMa and PopPop came over to visit. I got to play with Pop Pop's hat. Mama said I look like Little Jerry!

                photo 3-67

                 photo 3-66

                photo 1-112

                photo 2-92


No comments:

Post a Comment