Thursday, December 11, 2014

Even though I started my eye drops last night and Daddy and Mama say I look better already I still woke up with my poor little eyes swollen shut. Daddy helped me put warm compresses on my eyes and that felt really nice. I couldn't go to school today but I didn't really mind that!! We had a no tv and no iPad day today. We did lots of playing in the playroom and running around the house. We even got to see a pretty little snow shower out our window!

IMG_0151

                IMG_0155

IMG_0156

IMG_0158

                IMG_0161

I played so much that I must have worn myself out because when Mama came back downstairs from putting Jax down for his nap this is how she found me...

IMG_0163

I was really lucky today because my friend Samuel's Mommy drove me home from school! When I got home Finn and I helped Mama make chocolate chip cookies. Then we did some drawing in our playroom. I made a picture of reindeer. Mama even hung it up it was so good! When Jax woke up from  his nap he helped us taste our cookies!

IMG_3408

IMG_3410

IMG_3411

IMG_3412

IMG_3413

IMG_3414

IMG_3415

IMG_3416

IMG_3417

After dinner Finn, Jax and I had fun talking to Siri on Mama's phone. That lady's crazy! We were cracking up...

IMG_3418

IMG_3419

No comments:

Post a Comment