Monday, December 29, 2014

This morning Mama went to take our car in for service. Then she found out that our mechanic is on vacation this week so she went to the grocery store instead. She sent me this picture of a fire truck. I thought it was SO COOL!

IMG_0419

When Mama came home she made us all a good breakfast. Then we snuggled up and watched some shows. 

                photo 1-135

Later we worked on Lego's. Finn played with his kinetic sand. We did some art work. We did some dancing. Then Daddy took us outside to play with our friends. We took our snowballs out with us and had a big snowball fight with the big boys! Then we played some football. I scored 21 points for the Saints!!

IMG_0420

IMG_0421

                IMG_0422

IMG_3861

IMG_3860

IMG_3863

IMG_3864

                photo 2-112

                photo 3-82

                photo 1-136

                photo 3-83

photo 3-84

After dinner Daddy let us all take a bubble bath with our new bubbles that Uncle Jon and Aunt Jen got us for Christmas. This was my very first bubble bath and boy was it bubbly!! There were bubbles everywhere. I couldn't get away from them! Mama said she forgot how annoying a bubble bath is (whatever that means). I have a feeling we might not be seeing those bubbles again for a while...After our early bath, my brothers and I got to snuggle up in our pj's and watch a little Max and Ruby with some popcorn. It was a great day at home!

IMG_3865

IMG_3866

IMG_3867


No comments:

Post a Comment