Monday, December 15, 2014

This morning while Daddy was putting boxes up in the attic, Mama lost sight of me for a minute and guess where I ended up? Right up in the attic with Daddy! I am a sneaky little monkey. And Mama can't take her eye off me for one minute!

                IMG_0189

               IMG_0190

                IMG_0191

Today was a nice, warm day outside...but I was sick, sick, sick. I have a snotty, runny nose, a cough and I am just plain miserable! Mama tried to make us happy by taking us on a nice long walk but halfway through I was just done. I wanted to go home and curl up on Mama and sleep. And that's just what I did. After we picked Kai up from school we came home and I did a little bit of playing with Finn while Kai went on a play date to his friend Cooper's house. It was an early, snotty night for all of us!

IMG_3511

IMG_3512

IMG_0198

                IMG_0192

                 IMG_0193

                IMG_0196

IMG_0203


No comments:

Post a Comment