Tuesday, December 2, 2014

This morning was cold and rainy but we had things to do so after the big boys went to school, Mama and I hit the road! First we went to get an oil change in the car. That was kind of cool! Then we headed to Target and Costco. I got to drive the cart around the mall. I was pretty good at it. Mama said I was just cute! Then we went to pick Finn up from school. He and his classmates made an awesome Christmas tree out of their hand prints. I loved it! Finn wasn't happy when we dropped him off but he sure was happy when we picked him up. He said he had a super fun day at school!

IMG_3249

IMG_3250

IMG_3251

IMG_3252

IMG_3253

IMG_3256

IMG_3257

IMG_3259

Later Grandma brought Kai home from school but I was asleep so I didn't get to see her. Then we had dinner, Taco Tuesday! And then my brothers and I played and ran around the house until it was time for bed. It was a busy, fun day!

IMG_3260

IMG_3261

IMG_3262

IMG_3263

No comments:

Post a Comment