Friday, March 13, 2015

Last night we were so lucky because MeMa and PopPop came over to see how I was feeling. They helped Daddy out and hung out with us while I did a treatment and Mama got to go see her friends for a couple of hours!

IMG_0873

This morning it was back to the doctor's office so they could check my breathing. Doctor Parker said I was doing SO much better than last night but still not out of the woods. I still need to keep doing treatments, taking steroids and now I need to have an inhaler every day. But I'm tough and Mama said I was really brave today. And I'm going to be just fine! And at least we didn't have to go to the hospital!!

                 IMG_2168

                  IMG_2169

                 IMG_2170

                 IMG_2171

                 IMG_2173-1

IMG_2175

IMG_2176-1

                  IMG_0874-1

I was so lucky because I had a tag day (dress out of uniform day) and a half day of school for me today! When I got home Finn and I did some serious playing! We also got to do some painting and drawing. Mama said we're her little Picasso's! Then while Finn did his treatments and fell asleep, Daddy, Jax, Lucy and I went for a nice, long walk around the neighborhood. We had to get outside before it started raining!

                 IMG_2177

                 IMG_2178

                 IMG_2179

                 IMG_2180

IMG_2182-1

                 IMG_2183

IMG_2184

                IMG_0875-1

                IMG_0879

I decided that I was going to take over both iPad's tonight. Mama says that I am a future editor. Hmm, maybe! Then we had a super yummy spaghetti dinner - that was Finn's choice! We all loved it. Then we got to go to Sweet Frog for dessert to use our gift cards from MeMa and PopPop. Kai and I got frozen yogurt. Finn got a bowl full of candy and toppings...

IMG_0880

                IMG_2185

IMG_2187

IMG_2188

IMG_2190


No comments:

Post a Comment