Sunday, March 15, 2015

This morning we slept in for Mama and Daddy then we all hopped in their bed to watch some cartoons! We had yummy sunny side up eggs and apple bread that our friend Miss Lauren brought to us for breakfast. Then we did some serious playing while Mama cleaned the house. We sure did make a mess while Mama was trying to clean. I guess she better go back to cleaning when we go to sleep! But we all sure did have fun!

                 IMG_0883

                 IMG_0885-1

                 IMG_0886-1

                IMG_2205

                 IMG_2208

                IMG_0892-1

IMG_4887

IMG_4888

                IMG_4889

IMG_4890

Later, Papi came to see us. Jax was asleep so he missed him. We went out back to survey the land and work on our plans for our tree house. We learned that we have a dead tree in our back yard that might have to be cut down. I think I could handle it! Then we took some pictures and then drew our plans for our future tree house. Kai thinks it should have metal steps. I think we need lava and water balloons to keep the girls out. I also think we need a bathroom and a refridgerator in our tree house. Papi's got his work cut out for him!

IMG_4892

IMG_4893

IMG_4894

IMG_4895

IMG_4896

IMG_4897

IMG_4898

IMG_4899

IMG_2209-1

Later, while Jax was still sleeping, Daddy took Finn and I to play with our friends Aidan and Rowan outside. After dinner we went on a nice, long, family walk. We went for such a long walk that I started getting a cramp in my side from running and scooting on my scooter. But it was still fun. When we got home we got to share some ice cream sandwiches. It was a great, low key weekend!

                IMG_2210

                IMG_2212-1

IMG_2214

IMG_2215


No comments:

Post a Comment