Saturday, March 28, 2015

This morning Soccer was cancelled...again because the fields were unplayable but boy was I glad when I found out how cold it was outside! It was even snowing in some places this morning!! So, we got to have a relaxing morning at home. Then MeMa and PopPop came over. I showed PopPop how to play the Wii. Then our friends came over and we had an Easter Egg dying fiesta!

IMG_5186

IMG_5187

IMG_5188

IMG_5189

IMG_5190

IMG_5191

IMG_5192

IMG_5193

I won the prize for the Ugliest Egg! And Leighton won the prize for the best color egg, his was lime green! Kai won the prize for the most beautiful egg and Elise won the prize for the most beautiful orange egg. We were all so lucky! Later Daddy had his friends over for a fantasy baseball draft. Kai, Jax and I played in the dining room for a while. Mama couldn't figure out why it was so quiet...then she found me, asleep, on the table! So my brothers and I all went upstairs, cuddled up on Mama and Daddy's bed with some popcorn and got to watch the movie "The Penguins of Madagascar". It was really good. Then we took a bath and headed to bed. What an exciting day!

IMG_5194

IMG_5195

IMG_5196

IMG_5197

IMG_5198

IMG_2497

IMG_2498

IMG_2500

IMG_2501


No comments:

Post a Comment