Tuesday, March 10, 2015

This morning I had school and it was lots of fun! We got to play outside and we got to paint pictures. I had a really good time! Then Mama and Jax came to pick me up. We went to Kai's school to say hi to Grandma and then we went to peek at Kai and it was the perfect time because they were just having "dear time", which is reading books time. We got to see all of Kai's friends and classmates. They really like Jax and I!

                IMG_2096

                IMG_2097

IMG_2098

IMG_2100

                IMG_2101

                 IMG_2102

                 IMG_2103

Then we did a little running around the halls at Kai's school. We sure do cause a lot of ruckus! Then we went home and had a tasty lunch. I was hungry today!! For dinner we had taco's for Taco Tuesday! Mine were delicious. And so were Daddy's!!

IMG_2105

IMG_2107

                IMG_2108

IMG_2110

IMG_2111


No comments:

Post a Comment