Monday, January 23, 2017

Today it was back to school. We were excited to come see our friends but we were sad to see the weekend go!

                                  Untitled

Mama took a picture of my Martin Luther King Jr. comic time line. She said she loved it!

Untitled

Mama and I spent the first part of this morning at home. Mama isn't feeling well, STILL, and it was so rainy and windy outside. The top to one of our trash cans is no where to be found and we came across our small recycling bin about 5 houses up the road!! It was crazy. When we did finally get out we went to Costco to get a few things.

                                 Untitled

                                    Untitled

                                  Untitled

Then I convinced Mama to get my a water out of the cool machine and a piece of pizza that I ate very little of. Hey, at least I'm cute!

                                  Untitled

When we got home we did a little playing, then we had some snacks and then it was time to work on my biography, Black History Month project.

Untitled

Untitled

                                  Untitled

Daddy and Mama said that I did a great job on my project. Then I got to perform my oral presentation on my family. They loved it! They can't wait to see me perform tomorrow!!

                                   Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment