Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Today I was so lucky because I got to have a play date with my buddy Brendan from my class! We had so much fun running around and playing upstairs and downstairs and we played transformers and Pop the Pig and we had crackers and apples and we played with Molly. It was a fun morning! I can't wait to see Brendan tomorrow at school!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                                  Untitled

Mama and Jax were at the grocery store when Mrs. Fricke, the school nurse, called Mama to tell her that I wasn't feeling well...So, they had to head over to school to pick me up. I was just feeling worn down. I slept for an hour in the nurses office. Mama took me home where I got snuggled up on the couch to try to get some more rest.

                                   Untitled

                                   Untitled

Later we all did a little homework. Even me, I was feeling up to it, a little...

Untitled

Then we ALL crashed out! We must have had a big day all of us. Jax and I got up and had a normal night. Kai was super sick. He had the chills and a fever. Daddy put him in a nice warm shower then Mama got him dressed and ready for bed. We all hope Kai is feeling better tomorrow!

                                 Untitled

                                 Untitled

                                   Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment