Wednesday, September 13, 2017

This morning I was a little sad going into school. I think having such a long weekend with my family made it hard to leave them. Mama got to see my cool picture outside the classroom after I went in. She said it was really cute!

                                      Untitled

Then Mama went to renew her license and go to Giant and go to Costco to shop for the shack and she still got to my school a little early. So she parked and spied us coming back into the building from playing on the playground! I didn't even see her over there. Sneaky Mama!

Untitled

Untitled


                                     Untitled

Kai and I had a great day at school. We got to play together at recess. Mama took this picture of me with my penguin, Pengu, for my "all about me" bag for class. I love that little bird!

                                     Untitled

Daddy had to work late tonight so it was just Mama and the boys for dinner. And after dinner Mama let us finally try our Candy Corn M&M's that Papi bought us the other day. Mama said they looked disgusting. We gobbled them right up!

Untitled

Untitled

Then we watched a little America's Got Talent until Daddy got home. Then it was time to shower, clean up and get ready for bed...

Untitled

Oh and watch some Battle Bots! It was a good night. Until we had to go to bed. Boo!

                                     Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment