Saturday, December 19, 2020

 This morning we got another surprise in the mail! We got a yummy snack pack from Nana and Papi with all kinds of goodies! Salmon and cookies and candy and pears!

Untitled

                                Untitled

And the best gift? KAI!

                               Untitled

                              Untitled

Then I got a surprise from my teacher Mrs. Birk!!! She left me a perfect Christmas gift! It has stickers that I love, a book that I love, pencils and a candy cane and a kinder joy egg! It was so nice of her. She is the best teacher EVER!

                             Untitled

                             Untitled

Later it was time to get our bake on! Mama let me make blonde brownies all by myself. And instead of chocolate chips we put salted caramel chips in them. The chips tasted great on their own. We hope they're just as good in the brownies!

                               Untitled

                                Untitled

Then it was my turn! My cookies were oatmeal with cranberries and white chocolate  chips!! Yay
 
Untitled


Kai's brownies sure smelled good!

                             Untitled

                               Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

My cookies smelled great too and boy were they tasty! Cranberries and white chocolate are a great combination!

Untitled

                              Untitled

And the blonde brownies are perfection! Those salted caramel chips are the perfect addition to these! It was a sweet way to spend a winter Saturday!

                               Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment