Sunday, December 13, 2020

Today I had pumpkin pie for breakfast. Or should I say, I had whipped cream with a touch of pumpkin pie for breakfast... 

                              Untitled

It was another beautiful day today. My brothers and I took a nice, long walk and played outside. For dinner, Nana and Papi brought us Olive Garden! Salad and bread sticks and spaghetti and ravioli and chicken Parmesan! So much yummy food!

Untitled

Untitled

It was nice to hang with Nana and Papi for a little while. Then we watched some football and just relaxed.

                               Untitled

The Washington Football team actually won again!

                              Untitled

                               Untitled

Nana even got us a selection of yummy desserts!! We sure are lucky. It was a great way to spend a beautiful Sunday night!

                               

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment