Saturday, December 5, 2020

Today we pretended we were Mama's little elves and we delivered all of the Christmas cards for our neighbors and friends in our neighborhood! When we came home Mama put our front door wreath together. It looks great! 

                               Untitled
I was really lucky because I got an email from Santa! He sent me a personal video and it was so great! He got me really excited for Christmas!

                              Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then Mama and I got to work on my ocean project! I love working on it.

                               Untitled

I finished painting and then I got working on the rocks and the sand on the ocean floor.

                              Untitled

                              Untitled

For dinner we had oyster po boys! They sure were tasty!

Untitled

And after dinner we working on painting our cookies! It was so fun painting with edible paint. And they were so cute! Even Daddy and Mama made one.

                             Untitled

Untitled

                              Untitled

                              Untitled

                                Untitled

                               Untitled

And then I got to show everyone my completed diorama!! Mama let me put lights in there and I made my Tiger Shark eating a seal! It looks GREAT!

                              Untitled

                               Untitled

                                Untitled

                               Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment