Saturday, March 6, 2021

Today Daddy and I went out and tossed the ball around to get ready for my baseball evaluations later today. It was a little breezy and chilly but the sun made it feel nice. 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then Mama's friend Miss Asieh came by and dropped off the Girl Scout Cookies that we ordered from her daughter! 

                              Untitled

                              Untitled

We got S'mores, smoas and thin mints. YUMMY!!

Untitled

Untitled

Later it was time for my baseball evals. I had a lot of fun running around with all the boys out there. 

Untitled

Untitled

                               Untitled

                                Untitled

I did a great job! I need to work on my accuracy with throwing but otherwise I did everything else great! I'm excited for the season to start!

                                Untitled

Later we went to Down Town Silver Spring to pick up the book Mama ordered for Jax. It was fun to walk around a little bit. And listen to some weird bands and people protesting something or another...

                               Untitled

When we got home from Down Town Silver Spring I got to read my new book to Mama. The Legend of Rock, Paper, Scissors! It's a great book!

                               Untitled

                                Untitled

Later we hung out in our room for a while playing. Jax decided to dress like a storm trooper. He made an amazing storm trooper!

                               Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                               Untitled

Our friends Liam and Emmett came over to play for a while and we got to share the macrons that we got in Down Town Silver Spring! They were amazing!

                              Untitled

Then we played some video games on the big screen and had a super fun Saturday night!

Untitled

Untitled

                                Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment