Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Today was a really nice, mild day! After school I played outside with my airplane while Finn had his drum lesson. 

                               Untitled

                               Untitled

When Finn was done we walked over to Michael J's house to meet his new dog, Bucky! He is the sweetest dog ever!

Untitled

I climbed Mrs. Pumley's tree...
 
                               Untitled

Then we all introduced ourselves to the new dog that the Jahn's adopted.

                             Untitled

He was really sweet and friendly and we were so happy to meet him and cuddle with him a little bit!

                               Untitled

                              Untitled

                               Untitled

He seemed to like us too! 

                                Untitled

After dinner Daddy fell asleep in his chair. I gave him one of my stuffies. Mama thought it was funny!

                              Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment