Thursday, June 3, 2021

Today is my BIRTHDAY! Hooray. Mama can't believe that I'm 12 years old! For breakfast I got to go to the Bakery with mama and pick out what I wanted. And some goodies for my brothers too! 

                            Untitled

I made some good choices but Mama and I were having a hard time not looking at everything in the cases. Everything looked and smelled so good!

                            Untitled

When we got home I got to open my presents! I got a new book to try out and an Oculus!!! I also got my cell phone activated. I'm like a teenager now!

                           Untitled

                           Untitled


Then we got to sing Happy Birthday to Kai and eat our doughnuts before heading off to school! It was a fun way to start off the day!

Untitled

                           Untitled

And since we had doughnuts for breakfast I got to have my special request breakfast for lunch!!! Yum, I love Mama's eggs Benedict! She made some for me and for daddy and she even added avocado! It was delicious!

                            Untitled

                           Untitled


Then, once it was charged up, I got to test out my Oculus!! Woo Hoo! It was so much fun!

                            Untitled

                            Untitled


Later Finn and I got to taste the other goody we got from the Bakery...a chocolate bomb! WOW!

                           Untitled


Later all of our family and friends came over to celebrate Kai's birthday with us. And I proceeded to knock myself in the eye with a bottle of Orange Soda! Ouch!

                             Untitled

Untitled

It was so much fun having everyone here to celebrate. It's been so long since we've been able to do these family parties. 

Untitled

Untitled

The chocolate chip cookie cakes and the neopolitan ice cream was a hit!!!

Untitled

                          Untitled

Untitled

                           Untitled

All our little cousins came to play too! It was lots of fun!

                           Untitled

                           Untitled

                           Untitled

And Papi played some monkey in the middle with us in the house...oh that Papi!

                            Untitled

Untitled

We even caught Daddy on the Oculus when everyone left! Everyone loves the Oculus!

                             Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment