Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Today Mama got Daddy to go for a pedicure with her...and he loved it! Looks like Mama has a new pedi partner! 

                            Untitled

                           

Then it was time for one of my last baseball games of the season. It was a makeup game from a cancelled game and we got to play it at home. The cicadas were really out and about so Mama decided to watch the game from her box seats...otherwise known as the car!

Untitled

                           Untitled

I had some good hits and had lots of fun...

                         Untitled

I walked up to meet everyone! I did have to dodge some cicadas but I survived!

                           Untitled

I ran around with some of my buddies. It sure was hot and muggy out but I won't take off my sweatshirt, or should I call it my cicada blocker, until the cicadas are gone and stop landing on my head and face!

Untitled

I also got to play catcher this game too! I'm a pretty good catcher!

                          Untitled

                            Untitled

Untitled

Until I get hurt! I got a really tough ball bounce up and hit me right in my knee exactly where my pads were not covering and it hurt really bad! But, I'm tough and I got up and walked it off!

                            Untitled

                           Untitled

When we got home I got to help Mama make dinner. We love Taco Tuesday!

                            Untitled

                            Untitled

Everything turned out delicious! We all love Taco Tuesday!

Untitled

Untitled

And I took a bath because you're never too old for a cozy bath!

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment