Wednesday, June 9, 2021

 Today was a special day because I went for my first covid vaccine shot today! Woo Hoo! I was a little nervous beforehand but it was quick and it didn't really hurt. One down, one to go! And one step closer to going on trips and a light at the end of the pandemic tunnel!

                           Untitled

And afterward we got to go say hi to MeMa and PopPop! They're excited that I got my first shot too!

                           Untitled

Untitled


I got to be line leader this last week of school so Mama picked me up outside of the parking lot so I could get all my line leading duties in for as long as I could! Hooray!

                           Untitled

Then this evening Mama made the teacher's end of year gifts...gift card bouquets!

                          Untitled

                           Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment