Saturday, March 26, 2022

 This morning I went with Mama to run some errands. I got to help out at the grocery store and I even learned how to weigh our produce and print the price tags!

                             Untitled 

                             Untitled 

Then we made a quick pit stop over to Nana and Papi's to check on the progress of their pool!!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

It's looking amazing and already has the shape of a pool! We can't wait for it to be done and for us to be splashing around this summer!

                            Untitled 

Later we went to our friend the Filburn's house. We hung out by the fire pit, we ran around and played laser tag outside and then we all got cold and came inside to eat chili and pizza and hot dogs and snacks!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

We even got to celebrate some birthdays!

                           Untitled 

                             Untitled 

Then I got to go to my friend Tobias's house for a sleep over! I got to face time with Mama while I was there!

                             Untitled 

We had so much fun running around and playing video games and eating snacks and staying up SUPER late!!!

  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment