Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Today I got to have my very first real guitar lesson! It was so much fun and I got to learn some chords and some general hand positions and other basic things. I can't wait to keep learning! 

                              Untitled 

                            Untitled 

Later we all headed up to Ellicott City to the Play it Again Sports so I could get some cleats for baseball. We found some!!

                             Untitled 

Then Daddy and Mama surprised us and took us to the Ellicott City Diner for dinner...and of course a Mega Milkshake to share!! 

                            Untitled 

We all prepared by eating half our dinner so we could have room for our dessert!

  Untitled 

We all agreed on the Birthday Cake milkshake. It was a good choice!

                            Untitled 

It was delicious and a great way to spend a Tuesday night!

                              Untitled 

                             Untitled 

When we got home I showed Daddy and Mama some of the new things I learned today!

  Untitled 

  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment