Sunday, March 20, 2022

Today I had some batting practice and all around baseball running around up at St. B's with my team. It was fun! 

                            Untitled 

  Untitled 

Later I got to go to my friend Jake's house with my buddy Eli! Mama dropped us off.

                             Untitled 

                            Untitled 

We played some electronics together. 

  Untitled 

Then Mrs. Filburn let us make the dough for cinnamon rolls! It was fun adding all the ingredients and then mixing the dough!

                              Untitled 

                             Untitled 

Then we went outside and played some laser tag! It was a lot of fun and a great way to spend a Sunday!

  Untitled 

Later Mama caught Jax eating as many candies as he could without getting caught.

                             Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment