Sunday, August 20, 2023

 This morning I got up bright and early at 6am to watch the women's World Cup final!

Untitled

It was a fun game to watch and I'm glad I got up! Go Spain!

Untitled

Later it was another glorious beach day! It was so beautiful and warm out and the water was just spectacular! Everyone was in the water today, even Mama. It was great!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Later Mama and I got all of my fishing gear together and headed to the Art Center's dock to do some fishing! 

Untitled

There were definitely lots of fish jumping all around us so we knew they were in there!

Untitled


Untitled

It didn't take long for me to catch a little baby flounder!

Untitled

Untitled

Then I caught a little baby spot!

Untitled

Untitled

Then I caught 2 disgusting abandoned crab pots that were in the bay. They were so gross. And then we decided to call it a day and head home to have some dinner!

Untitled

Untitled

We even got a beautiful sunset from the dock!

Untitled

After dinner we decided to head to the boardwalk for dessert! We got a chocolate covered, frozen banana and a funnel cake!!

Untitled

They were so delicious and it was a super fun night walking the boards!

Untitled

And of course you know Daddy can't come to the boardwalk and not stop at Polock Johnny's!! It was another great day at the beach!

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment