Sunday, August 27, 2023

Today we had brunch to celebrate our MeMa's birthday! Our cousins and Uncle BJ came over to join us! 

Untitled

Mama made a huge spread and we had all the best breakfast goodies to gobble up!

Untitled

And plenty of bacon, my favorite!!

Untitled

And Uncle BJ helped me get my fishing rod untangled and showed me how to keep it that way and how to fix it when it happens again. He also showed me how to get my hooks on and make some knots. I was super excited about that! 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

We took some group photos - we had to improvise since Ana Sloan wasn't physically here!

Untitled

Untitled

Then we got to have the yummiest carrot cake from Nothing Bundt cakes! MMMM!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And I got fancy drinking my oj out of a champagne glass!!

Untitled

Untitled

Later Jax got dropped off at Tobias's house to go to his birthday party!

Untitled

We went to Zava Zone and it was so much fun. I told Mama that I haven't laughed that much in a while. It felt good to hang out with my buddies and run around and have fun! It was a great day!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

It was a double cake kind of day. Woo Hoo!!!

Untitled

Then it was haircut time! I was not looking forward to it and I was sure Mama would cut it too short. I was not happy...but, and I hate to admit it, but Mama did a nice job and it wasn't too short. But don't tell her I said that. IT IS TOO SHORT! I LIKE It LONG, LONG, LONG!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment