Thursday, August 24, 2023

Today was the first day of Freshmen orientation at DeMatha! Mama dropped me off and I was a little nervous but really just exited for the day that was about to unfold.

Untitled

Mama and Daddy are really happy because DeMatha is really good about updating their social media so they get to see what we're up to throughout the day. There were a lot of new freshmen there today!

Untitled

And we all got put into our "houses". I'm in the Amico house and I got lucky because my buddies Liam and Conall are in the same house too!

Untitled

While Kai was at school we had to go take care of our piggies friends! We love visiting them!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then Jax and I got to go to Trader Joe's with Mama. We miss going shopping with Mama like we did when we were little and didn't go to school. It was a fun visit!

Untitled

Untitled

Then we saw this crazy hawk sitting outside Daddy and Mama's window! He was really big!

Untitled


Untitled

And my buddy Eli came to hang out and play. I haven't seen him almost all summer!

Untitled

Untitled

And later, Mama went to the Pub for the mom's night out event they had. She had fun with her friends!

Untitled




No comments:

Post a Comment