Sunday, March 3, 2013

This morning Mommy and I had a special Kai and Mommy adventure planned! We met Miss Lauren and my friend Leighton in Glen Echo for a puppet show. We saw the Three Little Pigs and Little Red Riding Hood. Both stories were really great and I had a super, good time! After the show it was actually nice enough outside because the sun was shining on us so Leighton and I got to run around and play at the park. After we did some playing we got to sit at a picnic table and have a picnic lunch. I love having picnics! Then we did some exploring and just had a lot of fun together.

IMG_4478

IMG_4482

IMG_4485

IMG_4486

IMG_4487

While Mommy and Kai were out, Daddy and I had our own little adventure! We went to Babies R Us to get me some new passi's because I like to bite through them...Then we went to MeMaw and PopPop's house. It was such a fun visit! I got to feed the birds with PopPop and play with all the toys and didn't have to share any of them with anyone! Then MeMaw fed me a super, yummy lunch and I gobbled it all up because I'm a hungry, growing little piggy! It was a great day.

               photo-22

photo-23

After nap time we headed to Nana and Papi's house to play and have dinner with the family. We got to check out Auntie Nay Nay's new car - it was a super cool convertable. We even had a little dance party in the car. Then we played on the couch and had a ton of fun. It was a great visit and a great day!!

IMG_4489

IMG_4488

IMG_4492

photo-21

IMG_4493


No comments:

Post a Comment