Thursday, March 28, 2013

Today was a busy day. In the morning Daddy took me to the doctors to check on my breathing. It took a really long time at the doctors office. We waited and waited and waited...They told me that I have to keep doing breathing treatments for 5 more days because I'm not all better yet. I also have to take medicine for an ear infection. I am a mess...

IMG_4692

 Mommy and I hung out at home this morning while Daddy and Finn went to the doctor's office. Then Grandma came over so that Mommy could go to the doctors to check on our little baby brother in her belly. Mommy was gone for a long time because she had to go wait and wait and wait at her doctors too. We missed her but we sure did have fun with Grandma. Finn and I ate all our dinner tonight so we got to eat our chocolate bunnies from our Easter baskets. I ate his ears, then his eyes and nose, then his belly and then his feet. He was delicious!!

IMG_4691

No comments:

Post a Comment